Growing up, I was very fortunate to have a great father. He was always there for us and we know that he loved us. So when I got married to Keith it was such a blessing to know that our future kids would have an amazing father like I did. Keith is such an incredible father in so many ways. He truly loves the kids. Not some kind of love that stems from duty or obligation, but he deeply and truly loves them. He loves to spend time with them and always puts their needs first. I know that he gives up a lot of things that he would like to do or things that would be fun for him in order to spend time with the kids. He counsels with them and works so hard to meet each of their individual needs. I love watching him be a dad. This Father's Day was nice and relaxing. We went to church and the Primary kids sang tot eh dads. Then we came home and relaxed. We grilled out for dinner and just enjoyed the evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment