Monday, June 28, 2010

So Long, Farewell

Sadly, our friends the Nuttalls decided to take a job in Tucson. We have had a lot of fun together and some great memories, so we are quite sad to say goodbye. Melissa and I were in book group together, she was my early morning running friend and helped whip me into shape. She often watched my kids and helped me out so much! There were park play days and game nights. Pam Christison was kind enough to organize a farewell and I volunteered to host at our house. It was a quaint dinner party for about 38, and the adults were far outnumbered by the kids. We ate and then played Boccee, it was a lot of fun. Nuttall's, I can't believe you are willing to leave all this, you are going to be missed!


1 comment:

Melissa said...

Thanks for the sweet post, Pamela! My kids bawled for a couple of hours after leaving your house, and I started to think we were crazy to be leaving!! We already miss you all so much - thank goodness for blogs!

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates