Thursday, June 17, 2010

Fun With Friends

Keith and I agree that no matter where we have lived, we have been blessed with the most amazing friends. I guess it really shows that it doesn't really matter where you live so much, because there are great people everywhere! We are very fortunate to have our friends, the Reeds, move on our street and so now they are also our neighbors. Three of our kids are born within a few weeks of each other and she and I are both pregnant now. So when we get together it is always a good time. The other night we did Slip and Slide and then had a BBQ, it was the perfect summer night.

Ella and Gavyn

Lauren, Abby and Caleb

----------
This past Saturday we were invited to a World Cup party at the Christisons. They had their Flat Screen TV set up outside and we grilled and ate the yummiest food while we watched the game. The Reitzs and Barrios came as well. Matt had made this cool sprinkler system for the kids to run through. All the kiddos had such a good time. And of course the parents enjoyed watching the game and chatting. I ate way too much but the food was so good I couldn't stop myself!!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

That's true, no matter where you go, there are great friends to be had. Sounds like an awesome get together!

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates