Saturday, October 29, 2011

Halloween Warm-up

Wowzers, Saturday was super busy! We started the day by taking our family pictures. Luckily Amanda agreed to take them especially considering that she is going to have a baby in a few weeks! We are so grateful to have her as a friend and a photographer. I don't think anybody else would be as patient with our crazy bunch. We grabbed a quick and I mean quick bite to eat. Then we raced home to get some chores done and let the little kids have a nap. We got dressed with the usual last minute running around to find costume items and such. Note to self, next year have everything completely prepared. You would think I would learn this by now! We went over to the neighbor's Halloween party. We had a great time there chatting with the neighbors and the kids played with friends. We ate tuns of yummy food and way too much treats. Then we rushed over to the Ward Trunk or Treat, unfortunately we were a bit too late and most people were leaving. I have to say I wasn't too sad about the kids not getting candy, especially since they had just eaten a ton at the party! We came back home and put the kids to bed. We were supposed to go to another party but we were just too tired.


Pamela as a graduate and Keith as a Doctor



Eli wanted to be "Super Eli"



Caleb was muscle Man


Naomi as a fairy


Ella as a Fairy


Lauren as a witch

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keith could have borrowed a real stethoscope from Hugh.

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates