Phew, it was another busy Saturday! We started the day cleaning the house and doing our usual Saturday chores. Then I headed over to Super Saturday at the church. I made a few crafts and then came back home. Caleb had a birthday party that afternoon. Then we picked up the babysitter and Keith and I went to the neighborhood Progressive Dinner, and Italian night. All the neighbors worked in planning it out and it was such an amazing evening. The first house was drinks and appetizers, they even had Italian Soda for Keith and I since we do not drink. I have to say it is really delicious! The next house was soup. I was in this group and made a tomato basil. The weather was perfect and the evening so beautiful that we were able to sit out on the patio. It was the perfect setting. The next house was the main course. We had Chicken Marsala, two kinds of Lasagna, Sausage Penne and Spaghetti and Meatballs. Tina, the host, had the most incredible tables and decorations. The final stop was dessert. Of course we were stuffed by the end of the night. It was such a wonderful evening.
Saturday, October 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You made me hungry! Sounds like it was a fun night for you guys. Dates are the best. Looks like everyone is busy and growing--Naomi standing up, Caleb turning 7! Where does the time go?! I ran into Boydens at the temple a few weeks ago and next time you are here we need to do a dinner with Boydens and some of the sisters around here. Dreaming! This is Nicki
Sounds amazing! What a fun idea.
Post a Comment