The kid's school has several after school activities for the kids. This year Lauren got in the Sit and Sew Class and Caleb got into the Dance class. His first choice was actually the cooking class and so I wasn't too sure how he would feel about doing the dance class, but he loved it! In fact, he had so much fun that he said he wants to do it again next year! the teacher of the class happens to be Mrs. Sisneros, his regular classroom teacher. She danced for years with the local ballet company. At the end of the class, they had a little performance of the dances they learned. The little kids and I went to see him, he did a great job!
Caleb mid air
Showing off a ballet move
At the very end, they let anyone who wanted to come up and dance freestyle with the group. Ella thought that was pretty neat. I love the way she is looking up at Caleb.
No comments:
Post a Comment