This year was a wonderful Mother's Day. I started the day off to homemade crepes from Keith, they were so delicious! In Sacrament Meeting there were some excellent talks about motherhood and womanhood. They brought the Spirit powerfully and were so inspiring. We came home after church and had lunch. Then I opened gifts from the kids. They had all done something handmade at school. It was so precious! Keith got me a nice watch and a vacuum. I really needed both and so I was so excited for the nice surprise. That evening we went over to my parent's for dinner. We also announced that we are expecting our 6th. It was a fabulous day and I felt so blessed.
| Eli gave me a hand painted rock with his hand print and a coupon book |
| Lauren gave me a plant with a container she had drawn herself |
| Caleb gave me a chocolate bar and a Monet pastel drawing he did |
| Ella was sad because she did not make a gift at school. So she found some stuff and wrapped it up really nicely for me |
5 comments:
Congratulations on number 6! We are so excited for you! Happy Mother's Day also, you are an excellent mother.
Happy Mother's Day to a wonderful mother. I am glad you had a great mother's day. We are so excited for #6!
Congrats on baby #6!!!! Yippee. We have loved having 6. I hope you get a good one :):)
Wow - congratulations! So exciting! That is such happy news. :)
For heavens sake, Pamela,does that mean it's time for me as well?!
Post a Comment