Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Ella's 1st day Preschool

Ella started her first day of Preschool and it went really well.  That morning I was in charge of the Kindergarten Breakfast at the kids school.  I got up at 6:00am to be ready, get the kids off and head over to the school.  The Breakfast went well and we had a big turnout.  I was glad when it was over so that I could focus on getting Ella ready.  We took our traditional pictures by the front door.  As usual, Naomi has to do whatever the big kids are doing so she posed with Ella.  I drove Ella and Naomi over to school and we dropped off her supplies and took a few pictures.  Ella seemed really excited and ready for the day.  We said our goodbyes and she blew me a big kiss.  Naomi and I headed back to the van.  Ella's class happened to be going that way to see if any of the kids were waiting up front, so they walked up with us.  I started to leave and Ella burst out into tears.  After some big hugs and major promises that I would be back, she left reluctantly, with her class.  When I came back to pick her up she was all smiles!  She had a wonderful time and all sorts of things to tell me about.  I think it is going to be a great year for her!

Ella & Naomi

Ella

Ms Vern, Ella & Ms Morgan

On her way

2 comments:

Cheri said...

The reason she wanted to stay with you is because she had her ruby red slippers on, "There's no place like home...There's no place like home"

mama_pj said...

I just love my little Ella Bella!

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates