Well, tomorrow is the big day, we are having this baby. I am very excited to meet him. We laugh because I look like I swallowed one of those oblong watermelons. I don't think a belly could possibly stick straight out more!
| 9 Months pregnant |
| 9 Months pregnant |
These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates
4 comments:
Congrats! You are stunning, inside and out. So happy for you and tour family.
Seriously, where have I been. . .did you not announce this?;). I am so happy for you and you are just as beautiful as ever!
I never looked that great when I was ready to deliver. Some people (like you) are just better built for it, I guess. So exciting. I don't know how you manage so well, you are amazing.
So excited for your family, Pamela! That's awesome to welcome #6 to the world. And you look adorable pregnant. :)
Post a Comment