Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Naomi's Happenings

Little Miss Naomi has no idea that her world as she knows it will be changed for ever.  She is losing her spot as "the baby" in the family.  Hopefully we can continue to give her lots of love and she won't feel too misplaced.  I think that she is really going to enjoy being a big sister.  Here are a few photos of her latest adventures:

She enjoys filling up this backpack and carrying it around

She LOVES the glasses, I think they are so funny

Naomi loves to wear masks, she calls them all "Batman"

It was so cute to see her with her mask on pulling this little doggy

THe kids took turns carrying her around in the laundry bucket, she had a blast

One evening after playing outside, the girls came in to color together

1 comment:

Cheri said...

I love the everyday snapshots that tell more than the family studio pictures. I love those for the polished look but I sure love seeing what you get to enjoy on a daily basis.

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates