Spencer and I came home Monday afternoon right before the kids got home from school. Because it is RSV season, no children under 14 are allowed int he hospital to visit. So they were quite excited to see him for the first time. Naomi seems to like him and the rest of the kids just wanted to hold him. I don't think he will spend much time not being held. His first night home he slept fairly well, although he did want to be held though the night. Truth be told, I did not mind at all. I do not get the best sleep that way, but it sure is nice to snuggle that sweet baby next to me. I know that this stage passes quickly, so I am trying to soak up and just enjoy all the snuggle time I can get.
 |
| Naomi practicing being a good big sister |
 |
| Caleb and Spencer |
 |
| Love those baby smiles! |
3 comments:
So soon after his birth and you were already able to catch a smile on camera. Wow!
He is adorable!
Congratulations of the new arrival in November! He is a handsome, perfect little guy. It is precious and priceless!!!
Post a Comment