This year we had the Ward Trunk-Or-Treat on Tuesday and then Trick or Treating with the neighbors on Wednesday. The kids had a lot of fun and they also got A LOT of candy, We went though it and donated 7 pounds to a local dentist who sends it to the Soldiers overseas. Lauren was Rapunzel, Caleb was a Karate Guy, Eli was the Cat in the Hat, Ella was a fairy and Naomi was a Gnome (perfect since her nickname is "Nomes"). Naomi was so cute I could hardly stand it. She loved her costume and had a great time with all the festivities, unless there was anything scary and then she clung to Keith. People could not get enough of her. On Halloween night, Keith took the kids out and I stayed home to hand out candy. We did not get anybody and then I realized that out doorbell is broken. Oh well, everybody had a great time and so I was happy.
Wednesday, October 31, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow Lauren looks so different with blonde hair. What cute costumes. That gnome costume is priceless.
So cute!
Post a Comment