Sunday, October 7, 2012

Its Great To Be Eight!

Another child turning eight and getting baptized!  It is exciting and also a reminder of how quickly the time goes.  Caleb is so excited to get baptized, he told me, "Mom, I have wanted to get baptized ever since I first found out about it."  I am so grateful that he has always had the desire to do what is right.  He has always been such a thoughtful young man and he is also extremely generous.  He helps me out with his little sisters and is quite the little gentleman.  We are very excited to share this special day with you and are so proud of all the good decisions you are making!






3 comments:

Summers Family said...

Congrats! So proud of you!

mama_pj said...

What a great young man Caleb is!

Jana and Mario said...

So happy we could be there for his special day! Love you guys!!

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates