4 Jobs I've Had...
1- 2nd Grade Teacher
2- Baskin Robbins (1 day)
3- Nanny
4- JcPenney
4 Movies I Can Watch Over and Over
1- Mansfield Park (My favorite Austen)
2- Pride and Prejudice
3-Little Women
4- Les Miserables
4 Places I Have Lived
1- Utah
2- Albuquerque
3- San Diego
4- Kansas
4 Favorite TV Shows
1-Tour De France (In July)
2- Gilmore Girls
3- Law and Order
2- Decorating Cents
4 of my Favorite Places I Have Been
1- Hawaii
2-San Diego
2- Lake Tahoe
3- Washington DC
4 Favorite Foods
1- Anything Mexican
2- Salads
3- Ice Cream (Its a food right?)
4- Pasta
4 Wedbsites I Check Daily
1- Yahoo Mail
2- Friends bloggs
3- Freecycle
4-
4 Favorite Hobbies
1- Quilting
2- Reading
3- Running
4- blogging
4 Places I'd Rather Be
1- Italy
2- Eating
3- Swimming
4- Getting a massage at 10,000 Waves
4 friends I'd Like to Tag
1- Anyone who actually reads my blog :)
No comments:
Post a Comment