Sunday, July 22, 2007

Timpanogos Cave


On Saturday we hiked Timp Cave as a family. I have always wanted to go and it was definitely worth it. You start at the base of the mountain and hike for one mile up the mountain. It is a 1000 foot elevation gain so it is a pretty steep little hike. Lauren did the whole thing by herself, I was very proud of her. There were very few kids her age who made it. Keith carried Eli on the front and Caleb about half of the time on his shoulders. So I think he got his exercise for the week! You walk through the cave for about a half mile and it is a guided tour so you get to learn all of the neat things about it.

No comments:

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates