Sunday, July 8, 2007

To Wii Or Not To Wii

Keith showing us how its done!


Pamela trying out her boxing skills



So a friend of our let us try out his Wii. My overall impression, fun but I would not shell out the cash for it. We had some friends over and played. The most fun was watching other people play, quite entertaining. Surprisingly I really liked the boxing gamed and I schooled Keith. OK so I am no Muhammad Ali, but I got in some good punches and a few knock outs. I don't even like boxing at all, but the game was fun.

Funny Lauren story: Eli has had a very runny nose. Because it is so hot and dry out, it just crusts up in his nose and he can't breathe. Normally we can suction it out, but it is to dry. So I decided to use the tweezers to grab the edge that was hanging out of his poor nose. Lauren walks in and see that I have him down on the ground all ready to go with the tweezers. She looks at me and says, "Mom, what are you doing with those bugar pliers?"


1 comment:

keith said...

Pamela has a wicked right hook! What you really have to watch out for is the rolling pin!

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates