Saturday, July 28, 2007

We decided!


That's right folks, after 10 job offers and months of angst(mostly on my part) we decided to take the job at Sandia National Labs in Albuquerque. It is the perfect job and exactly what Keith wants. We are sad to leave, but will be excited for our new adventures!

6 comments:

Tracey Fam said...

Yippee! Congrats on an exciting decision. I'm so glad to have been led to your blog. Last time I tried I could not get on, so now that I'm here, I'm hooked. You should maybe consider making it open...

Tracey Fam said...

Keith and Pamela,

I am so glad to know where you are heading. When do you go? Please keep in touch. I love the email reminders to check your blog. You have inspired me to create one myself. Good luck in Albuquerque! We are so glad that Keith got his dream job.

Love,
Dan & Emily Decker

Tracey Fam said...

CONGRATZ ON TH NEW JOB AND THE MOVE!!!! GOOD LUCK YOU GUYS!

SIMPSONS

Tracey Fam said...

Congratulations! You'll be halfway closer to us!

Tracey Fam said...

By the way, that last comment was from Matt & Emmy!

Tracey Fam said...

Oh my gosh!
I guess I need to call your mom right now! What a great decision! Ventana Ranch is a great place to live.....(near friends and grandma).
I am so happy to hear this!
love, kristina moody

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates