The kids morning routine of yelling and pointing at the balloons. They never got tired of it.Last week the Albuquerque International balloon Fiesta was here. It is an annual event that goes for 9 days and over 700 balloons come. It is pretty amazing if you have never been. they have all kinds of balloons. This year there was a Darth Vader one and the whole crew dressed like characters from the movie. The kids thought the balloons were awesome and got up every morning to look at them.


2 comments:
I have always wanted to see the balloon fiesta in New Mexico. It would be amazing. I am glad you were able to enjoy it from just staying home and not having to fight with traffic or crowds of people. Cheri
My parents always loved the balloon festival when they lived there. My dad got to go up one year - I still remember the pictures!
Emmy
Post a Comment