Friday, October 5, 2007

Funny Kids

The other night I told Caleb to go watch tv with Papa. I look over and see him sitting exactly the same way.



Every girl should golf in high heels and a swimsuit. At least it would make golf more interesting to watch!

2 comments:

Tracey Fam said...

I am sure Bry would watch golf if there were girls in swimsuits playing. It has been a while since I looked on your blog. It is good to have an update on what you are doing. I am glad you all arrived safely and have found a home. That was a cute picture of Caleb copying his Grandpa. It gives you a little taste of how impressionable these young ones are.

Tracey Fam said...

I need to show Ellie that picture of Lauren. She'll think it's great.

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates