Saturday, November 10, 2007

Dymo Saves Timo


OK, so here is my new favorite thing, my new Dymo Label maker. I love it! I am a label making fool. Everything in our house is now properly labeled and in order. This little guy brings my organization to a whole new level. I feel this greater sense of peace and order in the universe. Can you tell I am a little obsessive compulsive about organization :)

3 comments:

Tracey Fam said...

Today was the first time I have been able to get on your blog since you moved. I guess I kept typing it in wrong because today, it worked just great. It is such fun to read about the fun you are having. Congratulations on the successful moving and organization! It is lots of work. I am proud of you! I send my love. Mom (Gayle)

Tracey Fam said...

Pamela,

I had a great time looking at your blog. We miss you and hope for the best. Check us out : http://teammorrissavesamerica.blogspot.com/ .

And tell Keith I said hi.

Jeremy Morris

Tracey Fam said...

I love those things!

Emmy

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates