
Here we are standing in our new front yard! We moved in on Friday and are so happy. We love the house and the yard. Our neighbors are so awesome. We feel so content and fulfilled. Once I get all of the boxes unpacked and things put away I will post some more pictures of the house, so stay tuned for more...
4 comments:
Pamela and Keith congrats on the new home we are all so happy for you. What a releif to be back in your own space now.Happy unpacking!
Victoria
Congrats on the new home. We can't wait to see more pics. We miss you all. :-)
~Nicholas'
Hooray! Congrats on the home! I want more pics soon!
I can't believe how grown up Eli looks. I stared at him trying to remember what he looked like just a few months ago.
I don't know if I gave you my blog yet: jamirodana.blogspot.com
New Mexico looks pretty.
Whoops! I forgot to leave our name at the end of my comment.
-The Willis family
Post a Comment