Thursday, November 29, 2007

He's Published


That's right folks, you are looking at a copy of Keith's published thesis. "A Charged-Balanced Current Driver And Electrode Characterization For An Implantable Neural Stimulator" by Keith Tracey. Boy if that title does not lure you in I don't know what will! Make sure you have your dictionary handy if you are going to read it. I am so proud of him, he worked so hard for this. Not only am I married to a brilliant man, but now he is immortalized in print. There is even a dedication to me in the book, so I guess I am also. So I want to give a little ode to Keith and my favorite things about him:

1. The very best laugh you have ever heard

2. His super funny sense of humor

3. He always finds ways to serve me and make me happy

4. He showers me with affection every day without being asked

5. He is adventurous and daring

6. He is a great dad!

Oh I could go on forever, I love you!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Emmy Bludorn said...

Congratulations Keith! It must feel good to have such a huge thing accomplished.

Unknown said...

Congratulations +++

Can you send me a digital copy?

Love Dad

Kim L. said...

KEITH? THE SAME KEITH FROM BYUH????? WOW, I am so impressed! All those words went WAY over my head... I had NO idea you were SOOOOOO dang smart behind all that sense of humor! CONGRATS! Thanks for sharing your blog so I can keep tabs on your family. Your house looks amazing, too! Fun to see us all grow up, huh? Like real adults... with real families... real houses... real jobs etc. Pamela, I don't even know you, but I am SOOOOOOO impressed with you! Your kids are adorable and you just seem like such a great mom! Anyways, congrats! Looks like you two have accomplished SOOOOOO much since you've been married... you should be so pleased! Congrats! Kim

Kim L. said...

KEITH? THE SAME KEITH FROM BYUH????? WOW, I am so impressed! All those words went WAY over my head... I had NO idea you were SOOOOOO dang smart behind all that sense of humor! CONGRATS! Thanks for sharing your blog so I can keep tabs on your family. Your house looks amazing, too! Fun to see us all grow up, huh? Like real adults... with real families... real houses... real jobs etc. Pamela, I don't even know you, but I am SOOOOOOO impressed with you! Your kids are adorable and you just seem like such a great mom! Anyways, congrats! Looks like you two have accomplished SOOOOOO much since you've been married... you should be so pleased! Congrats! Kim

Kim L. said...

KEITH? THE SAME KEITH FROM BYUH????? WOW, I am so impressed! All those words went WAY over my head... I had NO idea you were SOOOOOO dang smart behind all that sense of humor! CONGRATS! Thanks for sharing your blog so I can keep tabs on your family. Your house looks amazing, too! Fun to see us all grow up, huh? Like real adults... with real families... real houses... real jobs etc. Pamela, I don't even know you, but I am SOOOOOOO impressed with you! Your kids are adorable and you just seem like such a great mom! Anyways, congrats! Looks like you two have accomplished SOOOOOO much since you've been married... you should be so pleased! Congrats! Kim

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates