I haven't been on your blog for a while and it sure is fun to see the kids in their costumes. I read about the experience getting the car registered, What a nightmare. I always feel like people are looking at me wanting me to control my children anyway and to get the blasting from the speaker that wouldn't make it any better. Wow is all I can say. Cheri
2 comments:
They look great in their costumes and by the look on their faces they had a wonderful time.
Victoria
I haven't been on your blog for a while and it sure is fun to see the kids in their costumes. I read about the experience getting the car registered, What a nightmare. I always feel like people are looking at me wanting me to control my children anyway and to get the blasting from the speaker that wouldn't make it any better. Wow is all I can say. Cheri
Post a Comment