Kenneth LeBel jumps 17 barrels on ice skates
Wilt Chamberlain of NBA Phila Warriors scores 78 points vs LA
Stanley Barrett 1st to exceed land sonic speed (739.666 MPH)
Kevin Scott skates world record 1K (1:12.54)
Most importantly exactly 33 years ago today...
"Wonder Woman" makes her debut into world. Yes.. I know we have all speculated over the years that Pamela may have a secret identity but the fact has now been confirmed, she truely is Wonder Woman. I know many of you have all seen Wonder Woman in costume but here she is in her natural element with a couple other future wonder women:

Pamela I hope you have a wonderful birthday. We love you!
PS: You should probably change your password so that you don't have strange people posting to your blog :)
7 comments:
Happy Birthday Pamela!!! You truly are an amazing woman! Hope your day is great.
Happy Birthday Pamela. You really are a wonder woman and we love you dearly. XO
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You are wonder women and such a great example.
Amen to those lovely words, she is a true gem a of women Happy birthday!!!!
Happy Birthday Pamela, hope it was great! What a cute picture of you and the girls!
Wow, what a gorgeous picture of Wonder Woman and those in training!!! I hope you had a great birthday and are ready for Christmas, too. Merry Christmas to you guys.
How cute that he posted that!!
And you look absolutely GORGEOUS in the picture he chose. He must agree.
Hope your birthday was great!
Post a Comment