Friday, April 2, 2010

Party Celebrations


We celebrated Eli's birthday at Chuck-E-Cheese, his choice. The kids had a blast playing the games. Sadly I was all the way there before I realized I forgot my camera, luckily my mom snapped some pictures After all the giant mouse we could handle, we came back home to have dessert and open gifts. It is also my Mom's birthday so I made her favorite, a lemon meringue pie and I made baseball cupcakes for Eli. I showed him a bunch of photos of cupcake ideas and that is what he picked. Eli was excited about his new scooter, as were all the other kids as well.


Eli and his new scooter



Nana and Eli, the same the same b-day




Mommy and the birthday boy






Wahoo, the excitement of baseball cupcakes!




Get ready to blow out those 4 candles








About 10 blows later the candle were out.





1 comment:

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates