For Christmas Caleb got a skateboard and for his birthday Eli got a scooter. Both have been very eager to try them out. We pass by a skate park and for weeks Caleb has been begging me to go. So we finally went and tried it out. Caleb was a bit hesitant when it came to actually riding the skateboard. Lauren was fearless and zipped down the ramps. Eli tried his scooter out a few times. And Ella had fun climbing the stairs and sliding on the ramps.
6 comments:
Oh how fun!! I love the picture of Caleb on his belly, SO cute!!
What a fun thing to do together. Looks like a great time was had by all. I thought it was funny that the kids are all bundled up and Keith is in his flip-flops and shorts-Keith has never liked clothes!
It looks like you went at a good time when it wasn't too full, so the kids were able to have plenty of space to try it out.
I played catch up on your blog today. Congrats on the next baby girl to join your family! I can't believe you went on such a long road trip...and I'm glad you survived. :)
Wow, talk about courage!
So, I was thinking about you guys today, realizing that I hadn't seen a blog post from you come through my reader in a LONG time. I guess when someone goes private, it doesn't automatically come through. So I hunted down your blog, and spent all of nap time catching up with your fam. CONGRATS on #5. Sooooooo excited for you....and WAY jealous. Your family is adorable!
Post a Comment