Monday, July 12, 2010

4th July + Vacation = Fun, Fun, Fun

This year we decided to go on vacation for the 4th of July. Keith's brother Nathan and family were in Utah as well as his Sister and her kids, so we decided to head up to be with everyone. For the 4th we went to the Freedom Days celebration in Provo. There were all sorts of activities for the kids and even the adults. We ate yummy funnel cake and had a great time! That evening we did a ton of fireworks. Keith had to fly home to work during the week and the kids and I stayed and played. We went up to Salt Lake to visit friends, shopped at IKEA, went bowling and to the bouncy place and hung out with family. Keith flew back really late Thursday evening after working 60 hours in four days. We went up the canyon and had an amazing time! Saturday he went riding with his brothers. That evening we had an extended family BBQ. That night all the women went to see Eclipse. It was a really fun vacation. We were able to to do so many fun things and spend time with family. Of course being in my 9th month of pregnancy I was pretty tired by the end and I am now playing catch-up. But it was worth it for the memories.

Keith and Dale showing their log sawing skills.

Caleb was pretty excited to touch the balloon




Lauren helping to roll the air out of the balloon




The kids and I



The grandkids playing the Indian drum





Ella and Keith checking out the balloons





The pyro's having tank wars






Lauren and Gabby







Ella and Enzo








Nathan, Dale and Keith before biking





The kids and I standing on Gemini Bridge











4 comments:

Jason, Kodi, Jake and Tyler said...

It was really fun to see you guys up here! I think that the picture of Keith and Ella looking at the ballons is so CUTE.
Thanks for not having your baby on the side of the road on the way home. I was worried! You're almost done--Yeah!

Cheri said...

It was great to see you and your wonderful family. I especially loved being able to go to the creamery together. Thanks for treating us that was super nice of you both. We hope to keep in contact through blogs regardless of the craziness.

Nicholas said...

Pam, that looks like such a fun vacation. Sorry we missed ya. We would've loved to see you. Goodluck with the rest of the pregnancy. We'll have to catch up after our babies are born. :-)

mama_pj said...

We loved having you here and made lots of fun memories!

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates