Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Anything For a Neighbor

So to preface this post I have to tell you about our street. We live on a small cul-de-sac and have the most amazing neighbors. They are friendly and kind and have been so welcoming to us. Everybody really watches out for each other and would do anything for one another. We have a 4th of July Block Party, a book group and Christmas Cookie swap, etc.. At the end of the school year my neighbor came up to me and said she had a favor to ask of me. I told her sure, whatever you need. She told me that they were going to be gone for the summer and were wondering if we would come over and swim in her pool all summer and say hi to her elderly aunt that would be staying there. So I am thinking wait, you are asking me a favor to come swim in your beautiful in ground pool anytime I want this Summer. Of course being willing to do anything to help a neighbor I say "sure!" Let's just say it has been the best favor I have been asked for recently and we have thoroughly enjoyed our summer of swimming. Anybody else have a favor they need? Perhaps some chocolate eaten or some massage skills you need to practice. Don't be afraid to ask, I love to help out!

Ella loves the water, usually

Lauren jumping in


2 comments:

My Voice Marshfield said...

So fun Pamela!

Cheri said...

Those are the kind of favors I like to help out with also.

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates