Sunday, July 18, 2010

Picture Assortment

Here are some random pictures from over the course of the Summer

All I can say is , "Hello Ladies, I am definitely bringing out this picture to show you in the future!"

Ella was clomping around in the spider flip flops




Eli and Ella working on some art projects



Ella was trying so hard to undo her buckle. She would strain and grunt and make the funniest faces, we just had to laugh.




1 comment:

Cheri said...

I can not believe that picture of Eli and Caleb. That cracks me up. I am sure they had fun pretending to be girls together. Those spider flip flops are something else. I have never seen anything like that. I loved that picture of Ella trying to get her buckle undone. That made Bryson and I laugh.

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates