Sunday, August 15, 2010

First Bath

Naomi got her first bath this weekend. After the initial shock of getting in the water wore off, she enjoyed it very much, Of course afterwards, I had to sniff her all afternoon. I love the smell of a newborn!


I love the soapy handprints all over the mirror

3 comments:

Kim L. said...

She is perfect. You look amazing. HOW do you do it?? Glad you got to sneak in a date. Your family is adorable!!!!

mama_pj said...

Such an adorable bunch! Naomi is just precious and I can hardly wait to hold her!

Cheri said...

It has been a while since I have looked on your blog and was rewarded with lots of great pictures and fun entries. New babies in the home are always such a blessing. I'm glad to hear that you are focusing on your little one right now and not paying too much attention to all the housework. I was excited to see the outfit I gave you on her, it seems to fit her well. Love to all of you.

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates