Friday, September 10, 2010

Happies and Sads

I would like to post about the Happies and Sads of my week

Happy:

1. Going to the mail and seeing this package. Inside was the most beautiful dress from Baby Gap. Thanks Melissa Nuttall, as always you have impeccable taste!


2. Chocolate chip cookies with mini peanut butter cups on top. One word, "delicious"! Since this is the happies section we won't discuss the ridiculous amount of fat and calories. Nor the fact that I ate four huge ones right out of the oven.



Sads:

1. The terrible accident that was completely my fault and resulted in my camera being dropped and the lens ruined. I guess a silver lining is that I get to buy a new lens and can get an upgrade from the one that I had.




2. Going to my Post-natal visit and being weighed for the first time since Naomi's birth and discovering I still have 15 pounds to lose. I guess I should lay off the chocolate chip, mini peanut butter cup cookies.

3 comments:

Evans Family said...

Those cookies sound sooooo good! You look great, so don't worry about it. You just had your FIFTH baby!! Glad you get to upgrade your lens...sorry that you have to. Sure miss living close to you guys!

Emmy Bludorn said...

15 pounds? Oh, if only I could be so lucky.

Cheri said...

I am sure you will shed that fifteen pounds before Naomi is even three months old. You always slim down so quickly.

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates