Sunday, September 12, 2010

Nomi Girl

I can't believe Naomi is 6 weeks old! See the time is going by too quickly, I feel like I can actually see her growing. When she was nine days old my friend Pam took photos of her. Here are just a few of the many awesome ones that she took.


Naomi has these amazing lips. They are perfectly shaped, full and pouty.






You can never get enough sleeping baby shots



We were lucky enough to catch this little smirk

2 comments:

Cheri said...

What adorable pictures. There is nothing like babies. They are so precious. Everyone seems attracted to babies and maybe it is because it helps us feel closer to our Father, since they are so new from heaven.

Nicki said...

That is one beautiful baby! It's amazing how fast the time goes. Those lips are perfect and pouty.

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates