Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Days to Remember

It was a beautiful Summer day and the kids wanted to play outside.  I got a blanket and sat out on the lawn with Spencer while the other kids rode their scooters.  I sat holding him in my lap, just enjoying his sweet goodness.  He was all smiles and loves, which of course I can't get enough of.  I looked up at the blue sky, full of fluffy white clouds and thought about how perfect the moment was.  Everybody was healthy and happy, I have a great family and my life is filled with love.  I wanted to freeze that moment in time and remember it forever! Time seems to be going by faster and faster and I don't want to forget or take for granted any of these moments, no matter how small or simple.  


2 comments:

mama_pj said...

I love how much Heavenly Father shows His tender mercies through the beauty of our world and sweet moments filled with a recognition of how blessed we are!

Cheri said...

I have felt this so much today and throughout this week. You have said it so well.

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates