Kindergarten starts two days after the rest of the kids start. The Kindergarten teachers have the two days to meet all of their students. Ella was excited and nervous to start school. She has a wonderful teacher, Mrs. Warrick who is an amazing teacher. This is her last year to teach before she retires, so we are excited to have the chance to have her. The fist day we met Ella for lunch and she seemed to be doing well, although I think it quite a long day for her. She also discovered that she has to do a little more listening and a little less talking!
 |
| Ella's class, you can see her little head down on the back row on the far right. She was really tired! |
 |
| Naomi and I came to lunch with Ella. Naomi was so excited to sit with her friend Bryn |
1 comment:
I can't get over at how darling your family is. They are all such cute kids and they have such great parents that help them learn what is right. You are all so awesome.
Post a Comment