Sunday, January 13, 2008

Construction Worker, Princesses and Bears Oh My

I came home the other day and Keith had dressed Eli in this Bear costume because he thought I would think it was cute. Bonus points for Keith for thinking of something "cute" and a good photo op.


Lauren in her new Island Princess costume



I'm Tough-Caleb striking a pose in his new hard hat and goggles



So my kids really like to dress up in costumes and creative play. Caleb's latest ensemble included, truck jammies, a Harley Davidson leather jacket, moon boots, and a Mr Incredible Mask. I usually get a pretty good laugh at the things he comes up with. I think that Keith is just grateful that he is over his purple ballerina skirt fetish.



2 comments:

Emmy Bludorn said...

Ellie has that same Island Princess dress. I cannot get that thing to stay on a hanger! It is always falling off.

The White House said...

What great pics. This is crazy but Charlotte too has the same dress (I guess it's the one to have). Just love how your kids have a great imagination.

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates