We decided to begin on our projects around the house. Luckily the house was basically exactly how we liked. There are just a few things that we want to change. Our first was to install recessed lighting in our bedroom. I didn't take a picture of the after, but the picture above is the holes cut. Then we put in the cans and lights. It was a fun little project. Our current project is redoing our fireplace. Demolition is complete and we are just starting the rebuilding phase. Pictures to come!
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Let the Projects Begin
We decided to begin on our projects around the house. Luckily the house was basically exactly how we liked. There are just a few things that we want to change. Our first was to install recessed lighting in our bedroom. I didn't take a picture of the after, but the picture above is the holes cut. Then we put in the cans and lights. It was a fun little project. Our current project is redoing our fireplace. Demolition is complete and we are just starting the rebuilding phase. Pictures to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hello Pamela, I knew your husband at BYUH and found your website on Kim Loudon's. You have a cute family and a nice home. Don't you just love the projects around the home. Tell Keith I said hello. Maile
how fun for you to now be able to have things your way and make it your own.
Post a Comment