Thursday, January 10, 2008

I've Been Tagged-6 Things You Don't Know

Per Emmy's Request, here are six things that you may not know about me.
*I don't lead a very exciting life so so don't expecting anything earth shattering

  1. I have an irrational fear of the ocean. When I am out in the ocean I worry that fish will bite my feet, sharks will attack or that I will be stuck out there. However I am very proud that I flew over the ocean to Hawaii, have gone deep sea fishing, underwater scooters and sea kayaking.
  2. I LOVE ice cream. In college I ate it every day, no kidding. The only wedding gift I really wanted was an ice cream maker.
  3. I worked at Baskin Robbins for a day. A better job offer came up and so I had to quit, weird choice considering #2 above
  4. I loath doing the dishes, I would rather do any other household chore.
  5. Hearing people blow their nose makes me feel sick and I usually gag. I have a seriously strong gag reflex when it comes to mucous.
  6. I love getting in a hot car. I find it all warm and cozy and so relaxing
PS I am madly in love with my husband. I don't know how often he reads my blog so now I can find out!

3 comments:

JoAnna said...

Love it! I have the SAME irrational fear of the ocean. I've tried to face it, ignore it, and deny it. Now I think I'm old and mature enough to admit it, accept it, and deal with it! BTW, talk about blood and gore and poop and vomit all you want. But bring up boogers and I want to hurl! Yuck!

Evans Family said...

I love swimming...in fresh, clean water where I can see my legs and arms. I totally agree with you about the ocean. There is just something gross and scary about it. I still cannot bring myself to get in the water. Also, dishes...yuck!!! They are also my least favorite chore. It is the chore that really seems to NEVER end...well except for maybe laundry with kids!

Emmy Bludorn said...

I'm with you on the ocean thing and the sneezing thing and, actually, the dishes thing. That is one thing I don't like cleaning. Maybe if I didn't have to do it so many times in the day.

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates