Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The Forgotten Child


So I have heard stories from many people where their child has fallen asleep in their high chair. It had never happened to me until now! The other kids were done eating and went on their merry way. I was in the kitchen with Eli while he was finishing his lunch. I left to check on some other things and got distracted. Keith comes and gets me and says "You have to see this." Sure enough, Eli was fast asleep in his chair! So now I can chalk it up as another first parenting experience. Man they sure are cute when they are sleeping.

1 comment:

Emmy Bludorn said...

Josh used to do that all the time while we would feed them lunch after church. It was so cute.
Hey - we're going to be driving through Albuquerque in June. I'll email you!

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates