
In October every year, Albuquerque hosts the International Balloon Fiesta. It is the biggest in the world and a lot of fun. I guess the weather and open space make it the perfect combination for ballooning. The cool thing is that the balloons fly all year round here. There is this distinct sound they make when they use the gas as they fly. The other day I heard it by our house. I ran outside
and there was this balloon flying right over our house. In this picture he is a bit higher (by the time I got the camera) but they were so close we could see their faces and talk to them. The kids thought it was great!
So if you want some great fun come see us during the Balloon Fiesta. We have great accommodations at our house :)
3 comments:
Wow that would be so fun to see.
I love hot air balloons! I'll bet that made the kids year! I love looking at your website and need to learn more about your coupon clipping. How does your system work--menu,list, coupons, store or coupons, menu, list, store. . . Throw me a crumb, would you please?
The balloons were one of my parents' favorite parts of living in Albuquerque. My dad got to go up in one during the festival one year. That's so cool that balloon was right over your house! You and Keith will have to take up a new hobby!
Post a Comment