The house we bought had two bird feeders in the yard. One is the upright one you see in the picture and the other is a larger one that hangs in the tree. I bought a 20 pound bag of bird seed thinking that it would last us all summer. Hah, we are almost all through it and I have already bought another bag. At this rate these birds will cost us a fortune! I think that word has gotten out in the far reaches of the bird community of our good food, I am positive that I have seen birds that aren't from the neighborhood! It is really fun for the kids to watch the birds.
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Someone gave us a bird feeder and we have gone through the bird food extremely fast also!! It is so much fun for the kids to watch the birds come eat it though!
Sheesh! That could get expensive. And I thought our dog was an extra mouth to feed!
Ha! Our cats used to lay in the window under the bird feeder to watch the birds come and eat and pretend to hunt, it was funny. Hope that they aren't leaving a mess behind as payment for their dinner! ;)
We gave up on our bird feeder between the birds and the squirrels we could easily go through a bag every day.
Post a Comment