Friday, April 4, 2008

Watch Out Mozart

So we saved up and finally decided on the piano we wanted. We decided to get a digital one for a couple of reasons, mainly ear phones! We can plug them in while we are practicing and don't have to hear each other. Keith also likes that he can hook up his laptop to it and do tutorials and teaching programs. I am going to start lessons soon and the kids will in a couple of years when they are old enough. I pulled out my old BYU Piano Course book and have been trying to practice on my own. Ease of learning definitely comes with youth. I have to try to hard to remember everything, my pregnancy brain doesn't help either.

2 comments:

shelbell said...

Awesome!! I love the idea that nobody would have to hear me practice but me. Great idea. Can't wait to hear the concert in sacrament meeting:)

P.S. Costco honey comes out to 1.23 or so a pound...made another trip with Corey tonite and thought I'd check!

Jana and Mario said...

Congrats on your purchase! I know you guys will love it!

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates