Monday, March 31, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday to B!

March 31st my little guy was born. He was almost an April Fools Baby, I pushed him out at 11:53 pm.

Eli loves Hot Air Balloons. So for his birthday we went to the Balloon Museum. He was in seventh heaven! Here he is hanging out in a gondola





Shaking his hand in joy after he made a shot on his new basketball hoop



Checking his cupcake over to decide just how to eat it and contemplating whether it will be yummy!



It sure was!
To my Little B. I love you so much and I can't believe that you are two. You have been such a great addition to our family. I love the funny things that you say and do. I love your stubbornness and independence. I also love that you are a total mama's boy. I hope you have a wonderful birthday.





3 comments:

Mandy said...

What a cutie - Happy #2, Eli!

Sarah Martin said...

It is amazing how fast they grow. I hope you guys are loving it in Arizona. Everyone here at the Village misses you.

Emmy Bludorn said...

He's 2! Time flies. He still looks just like he did in that newborn picture - well, except for the size difference. His face is just the same. I know we're a few days late now, but Happy Birthday little guy!

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates