Monday, March 10, 2008

Constant Supervision



My children need constant supervision, is that even possible? Our usual morning routine includes eating breakfast, getting dressed, and getting things ready. Then I let them watch Super Why on tv. I figure this keeps them engrossed enough for 30 minutes that I can take a shower and get ready really quick without having to worry too much about them getting into trouble. Wrong! The other day I can down to this scene of Eli. The kids were engrossed in Super Why alright, so engrossed that they did not notice that he had gotten a hold of an ink pad and had tons of fun! Luckily it came out of the carpet and off of his skin the next day! But this brings me tot he age old question. Do i brave a shower and suffer the total destruction of my house? Or do I have a nice house but no shower? HA HA!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Yup, we had the same scenario at Christmas with Ryleigh and a red ink pad!! :) I say go for the shower. It's bad enough you don't get five seconds to yourself during the day. Take ten minutes and brave whatever happens while you get clean. :)

The White House said...

Wow I have not experienced the ink episode but we have had many similar. I say take the shower because no matter what at least you feel clean and look good.

shelbell said...

Oh boy. At least it came out of the carpet! We do Super Why here too... Asher loves that show. Hang in there!

By the way, which pool is that??(previous blog entry) I've heard about that place but never been. Looks fun.

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates