


This is the outfit that Caleb picked out. I love that he choose car socks with penny loafers and shorts! I suppose I can't laugh too much becuase he did pick out all color coordinating accesories including the goggles! His latest obsession is shorts, no matter the weather the kid wants shorts. I usually have to broker some kind of deal where he gets to wear shorts but has to wear a long sleeved shirt. He went through the penny loafer phase for awhile, which replaced the Cars underwear, cape and snow boots phase. But the penny loafers have now been replaced with the snow boats again. Although the shorts seemed to have won out over the underwear and cape. My mom says I can't be too surprised because when I was little all I would wear is snow boots and a knit cap!
The other day we had some friends over for dinner. We were chatting in the living room and Caleb comes bounding down the stairs and flys into the room wearing, a cape, underwear and cowboy boots (guess he likes to mix it up sometimes) We all got a good chuckle out of that one. I sure love that kid, he is so funny!
No comments:
Post a Comment