
Ok, so most people who know me know that I love to find easy ways to save and earn some money. So I found this awesome new website where you get good deals and earn money back, wahoo. I just bought the Entertainment Happenings Book, the one with all the good coupons, for $4. It normally sells for $40! So if you are interested let me know and I will send you and email with all the scoop. I don't want to put a long post for those who only read my blog for the great pictures and fascinating stories and have money burning a hole in their pocket :) If you have any great sites or tips let me know!
7 comments:
I want the info...I really miss being able to swap info about good deals! There just isn't anyone here who gets into finding good deals as much as I do!
I would love the info! My pockets are worn from too much wear... not the money part!
Fill me in!!
I want the info..its always nice to save money here and there and I can always use a few extra good ideas.
me too! me too!!
oooohhh! I'm in! Let me know what the site is, I'd love to check it out.
oooohhh! I'm in! Let me know what the site is, I'd love to check it out.
Post a Comment