
So my wonderful husband read my blog and saw that these were my favorite flowers. He surprised me and came home with them the next evening, and in my favorite color! Life is so much sweeter when you have your favorite flowers to look at all day!

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates
3 comments:
Nice Keith! Way to pay attention!
So sweet, way to go Keith! I am impressed!
Keith--
PLEASE CALL MY HUSBAND AND TELL HIM IS IS OKAY TO GET YOUR WIFE FLOWERS! YES, THEY WILL DIE, BUT SHE WOULD LOVE THEM!!
I swear I could write on Jason's forehead with a permantent marker that I want flowers, and he would still say, "what!? you like flowers? why? They're just going to die, so why should I waste money on them?" hummpphhh
THANKS!
kodi
by the way: good for you Keith! Your not as big of a nerd as I thought!!
Post a Comment