Sunday, March 16, 2008

Baby Belly

Here is the belly just over 21 weeks. Notice my belly button is already poking out! So you see Cheri, I do have a belly. I think that my body spends the first 20 weeks putting all the weight I gain onto my behind and thighs. Then it finally decides to move upward to the belly. How would it be to be one of those women who only gain like 15 pounds in their pregnancy, I can only dream!

6 comments:

The White House said...

Pamela you look great. Congrats to you all!

THE RIGBY'S said...

I have enjoyed looking at your blog. Looks like you are enjoying you new life free from school. I look forward to that day! Congratulations on your pregnancy, thats very exciting!!

shelbell said...

Are you kidding me?? This is baby #4 and look like that at 21 weeks?? I think you look great:)

Evans Family said...

You look amazing. I wish that my 21 week belly could look like that. After gaining 11 pounds in one month the doctor very politely said "It's okay for this month, but you know you probably don't want to gain 11 pounds every month of your pregnancy" I still have a little less than two months and most of my maternity clothes are skin tight! So, keep up the good work. I think that you look great!

Jana and Mario said...

What a cute little belly! I know what you mean about gaining all the weight down south first! That is exactly how I am.

Jana and Brett said...

Congrats! You look great for 21 weeks! :0)

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates