Congratulations! I can see a lot of Lauren in her in the first picture. I love her name; Ellie was very excited that it was so close to her name. She's beautiful. I'm sending you good vibes for a speedy recovery and a happy, relaxed baby.
Okay, how did I not have a clue you were pregnant? I have never heard you say it and I never see you in pics on your blog to know. What the heck? Congrats! She totally looks like Lauren. I'm still in shock that you were pregnant. I'll get over it quickly and be really excited for the birth. heehee:)
Pamela, congratulations!!! She is beautiful! I am really happy for you and your family and I hope that you are all doing well. looks like you are enjoying the 'land of enchantment' I am a bit jealous! :)
Congatrulations on te arrival of your adorable girl. Hope you are all doing well.I bet Lauren, Caleb and Eli are just so excited to have her as their little sis.
12 comments:
Congrats! She's BEAUTIFUL!
Congratulations! I can see a lot of Lauren in her in the first picture. I love her name; Ellie was very excited that it was so close to her name. She's beautiful. I'm sending you good vibes for a speedy recovery and a happy, relaxed baby.
Ella is beautiful. I can't believe how much she looks like Lauren. Congrats!
Okay, how did I not have a clue you were pregnant? I have never heard you say it and I never see you in pics on your blog to know. What the heck? Congrats! She totally looks like Lauren.
I'm still in shock that you were pregnant. I'll get over it quickly and be really excited for the birth. heehee:)
Love the name, and she is so beautiful! Can't wait to see the real deal. Congrats you guys!
Yea! We are so happy to have another niece and can't wait to see her this week:) Hilary & Hugh
She is adorable, Congrats Keith and Pamela. We can't wait to see everyone over labor day. Love you guys!
Pamela, congratulations!!! She is beautiful! I am really happy for you and your family and I hope that you are all doing well. looks like you are enjoying the 'land of enchantment' I am a bit jealous! :)
Congatrulations on te arrival of your adorable girl. Hope you are all doing well.I bet Lauren, Caleb and Eli are just so excited to have her as their little sis.
Congratulations! She is just too cute! How fun to have 2 boys and 2 girls.
Tricia Wilkinson
Congrats!! I can't believe how much she already looks like Lauren. You have a very cute family.
There is nothing better than the sweetness of a newborn. Congratulations! I hope she sleeps through the night soon!
Post a Comment