We had a marathon 4th of July! We started the day off with a breakfast at the Payne's house. There was some amazing food and definitely started the day off right. That evening we had a BBQ with some friends at our house. We have some awesome friends and we are glad that they take pity on us and are willing to hang out with us. I wish I would have got a good shot with everybody, there were 19 in all, but I always think of those things later. That evening we went to our street's Block Party, it was quite the bash. They had tons of food, a DJ and lots of loud and illegal fireworks. The recipe for a great party. By the night the kids were pretty spent so we did not stay real long. We did get to visit with the neighbors and had a good time. Now we need a couple of days of rest to recover.
Sunday, July 6, 2008
Happy 4th
We had a marathon 4th of July! We started the day off with a breakfast at the Payne's house. There was some amazing food and definitely started the day off right. That evening we had a BBQ with some friends at our house. We have some awesome friends and we are glad that they take pity on us and are willing to hang out with us. I wish I would have got a good shot with everybody, there were 19 in all, but I always think of those things later. That evening we went to our street's Block Party, it was quite the bash. They had tons of food, a DJ and lots of loud and illegal fireworks. The recipe for a great party. By the night the kids were pretty spent so we did not stay real long. We did get to visit with the neighbors and had a good time. Now we need a couple of days of rest to recover.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love how the little girl next to Eli is just staring at him in awe. What a cute picture.
Pity??? What are you talking about. You are a great hostess and we had a great time hanging out with you guys. Thanks again! That was a marathon 4th of July wasn't it. (Again, how do you do it all, and pregnant??)
Post a Comment