Wednesday, July 2, 2008

So Cute Yet So Exasperating

Caleb in his Super Hero Outfit

So Caleb loves to make a huge mess and not clean it up. He took out all the dress up clothes looking for something and I told him that he had to pick them up. It is an easy task, they all go into one tote. Well he wouldn't do it and complained. I wasn't giving in. The battle went on all day! I was making dinner and noticed that it was quiet. I went up and saw that he had fallen asleep in the mess. Of course he did manage to put on his swim goggles and cowboy boots first.

Side Note: Caleb insists upon wearing that long sleeved red shirt and the athletic shorts, "Super shorts" as he calls them. I have decided the battle is not worth it for me. So I get to pick his Sunday clothes and clothes for other nice occassions, he gets to pick the rest. Hence the crazy outfit he wears evryday!


4 comments:

shelbell said...

Classic! That is so funny. Someday these pictures of "Super Hero Caleb" will be priceless...maybe even blackmail photos. Love it!

EBD said...

I love this post - probably because I relate to it so well - Logan loves to make messes too (and all with a plan in mind, such as looking for just the right costume) I am glad you took a picture of him in the pile of stuff - that will be something to smile about forever and remember these times!

Nicholas said...

I love Caleb's crazy outfits. They are so cute, it goes to show how much fun he is. He has quite the imagination. Gotta love it!

Julie Church said...

Those are some serious blackmail pictures. What an imaginative boy.

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates